What To Talk About With Your Bf Over Text
When you’re in a relationship with someone, communication is key. One way to communicate with your boyfriend is to text him. Texting is a great way to stay connected, especially if you can’t see each other very often. It can be difficult to think of what to say, however. If you’re stuck for conversation starters, this article is for you. Here, you’ll learn some fun and interesting topics to talk about with your boyfriend over text. Whether you’re looking for something light-hearted to pass the time or something more meaningful, you’ll find the perfect topic here.
Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend (15 Best Topics)
Texting Your BF
- How are you today?
- I’m doing well, thanks for asking.
- Just wanted to check in with you and see how you’re doing.
- Anything interesting going on?
Benefits of Texting
Now that texting has become so popular, there are many benefits to be had. For one, texting allows for a more personal connection than messaging on a phone. Secondly, it’s a quick way to get your thoughts down without having to expend the energy to speak. Finally, texting can be done in a variety of settings, making it a great option for when you don’t have access to a phone or you’re in a hurry.
Ideas for Text Topics
1. Hey, so I was thinking – what do you think about going out for drinks on Saturday night?
- Got a new article idea for you – think you could help me out with it?
- I’m thinking about taking the weekend off and spending it at my grandparents’ house. What about you?
- Man, I can’t believe I forgot my anniversary present for you! I’m going to go buy it now.
- You got a new haircut! What do you think?
Start a Conversation
Every day, you and your bf text about pretty mundane things like work, school, and your day-to-day lives. But sometimes, you want to talk about something more interesting. Here are 5 conversation starters that can get the conversation flowing:
1. What was your favorite book as a child?
- How do you think the world will end?
- What’s your favorite type of food?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Why do you think people hate each other so much?
Flirting Over Text
This might seem like a weird question, but have you ever been on a date and felt like you were being too clingy or too distant?
I know that I always feel a little more at ease when I’m able to text back and forth with someone. It feels more natural for me.
What I love about texting is that you can be as personal or as superficial as you want. It’s a great way to get to know someone without actually having to meet them.
Do you think that texting is a lost art form?
I don’t know, but I think it would be really cool if we could start using it more as a way to connect with each other. What do you think?
Questions to Ask
1. What do you like to do for fun?
- What are your favorite books, movies, or TV shows?
- What are your favorite foods?
- What are your favorite sports teams?
- What are your favorite celebrity crushes?
Conclusion: Enjoy Texting
I wanted to send you a quick text to let you know that I’m really enjoying texting with you. It’s really fun to be able to communicate like this without actually having to see each other. It’s great getting to know you better this way.
Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question. When you were talking about your day yesterday, you mentioned that you were working on a project. Can you tell me more about it? I’m really interested in learning about your work.
Thanks for being so open with me. I really appreciate it.
Talk to you soon!