What To Talk About With A Guy Over Text That You Like
Texting can be an exciting and fun way to get to know someone and even flirt with them. However, it can also be intimidating and nerve-wracking when trying to figure out what to say, especially if it’s someone you like. If you’re looking for conversation starters, I’m here to help. In this article, I will provide tips and conversation topics to help you start a conversation with the guy you like over text. From light and fun topics, to more serious conversations, I’ve got you covered. So, if you’re ready to take the plunge and start a text conversation with the guy you like, let’s dive in!
What to Text A Guy You Like (Make Him Obsess Over You)
Breaking the Ice
I noticed you’re quite the successful guy – congratulations! I’m sure you’re very busy, so I’ll keep this short. I like your sense of humor and your intelligence. I find myself thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you’re doing well. 🙂
I’d love to see you soon – could we maybe meet for coffee or something? I’ll be in the city all week. Let me know what works better for you.
Texting Tips for Talking to Guys Over Text
Texting is a great way to keep in touch with guys, and there are many things that you can talk about. Here are some tips to get the most out of your conversations:
1. Make sure that you are specific. When you text, be sure to be clear about what you want to know. For example, if you’re wondering how his day is going, don’t just say “good,” because you may not get a response that you’re expecting. Be specific and concise.
2. Be witty. This is especially important when talking to guys that you are interested in. Try to come up with funny or clever responses to their texts, and you will likely get a response in kind.
3. Make sure that your text messages areshort and to the point. Guys love when we keep our messages concise and to the point. It shows that we are taking the time to communicate with them, and it makes them feel appreciated.
4. Keep your conversations interesting. If you find that your conversations with guys start to feel mundane or humdrum, try to switch things up a bit. Whether that means talking about different topics or engaging in playful banter, anything that will keep the conversation lively will be appreciated.
5. Be respectful. At the end of the day, texting is a form of communication. Make sure that you are respectful of the
Flirty Conversation Starters
Hey, what’s up?
Hey, you seem busy. How’s your day going?
You look great! How was your day?
Wow, impressive work. You must be exhausted!
Hey, congratulations on your new job!
What To Avoid
There’s something I wanted to ask you.
1. What are your thoughts on texting? It seems like a great way to keep in touch with someone.
There are pros and cons to texting. For example, it’s great for keeping in touch when you’re busy, but it can be a pain if you’re trying to have a conversation.
2. What’s your favorite thing about texting?
There are a lot of things that I like about texting. For example, it’s fast and easy. Also, it’s a great way to communicate with someone who is busy.
3. What’s your least favorite thing about texting?
There are a few things that I don’t like about texting. For example, it can be frustrating when you’re trying to have a conversation and the person you’re texting isn’t responding.
4. Do you think texting will still be popular in the future?
I’m not sure. I think it will continue to be popular for a while, but I think it will eventually become less popular.
5. Do you think texting is a form of communication that is appropriate for all types of relationships?
I think texting is a form of communication that is appropriate for all types of relationships. For example, I think it’s great for relationships where there is a lot of communication, and it’s not suitable for relationships
1. Hey, how’re you doing?
- I was just thinking about you and how much I enjoy your company.
- I wanted to ask you something that’s been on my mind.
- Can I call you sometime?
- I hope you’re having a great day.
I noticed you’re really good at X. I think you could do even better if you tried Y.
You’re amazing at Y. I wish I could be as good as you are.
I really enjoyed our conversation last night. You’re really smart and articulate.
I think you’re amazing and I really enjoy your company.
Conclusion: Keep It Going
Hey, it’s been a while! How’ve you been?
That sounds great! I’m glad you like it. Do you have any questions or comments?
I’m glad you like it. I can’t wait to hear what you think!
Sounds good! I’ll see you soon.