What To Talk About With A Boyfriend Over Text
Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend (15 Best Topics)
Starting a Conversation
So you’re out with your buddies and you spot a guy you’re interested in. You decide to hit him up over text. Presumably, you’ve been practicing your opening lines in your head all night. Here’s a guide to starting the conversation with a guy you’re interested in:
1. Hi! I think you’re really cute and I wanted to chat with you. Why don’t you meet up for coffee or something and we can chat?
2. Hey, that sounds like a really cool project you’re working on. I’m interested in hearing more about it.
3. You’re an amazing musician! I know I would love to see you perform live.
4. I read that you’re a big fan of Mexican food. Do you have any recommendations for me?
5. Thanks for writing that great article about that restaurant. I was really interested in what you had to say.
Flirt: Teasing & Bantering
There’s something I wanted to talk to you about. I’m starting to feel like we’re not as close as we used to be. I’m not sure if it’s just me, or if you’re feeling the same way. I just wanted to know if you’re interested in staying friends, or if there’s something else that we could be working on.
Share: Expressing Feelings
- Whenever we’re apart, my thoughts turn to you constantly.
- I miss your face, your laugh, and your touch.
- Whenever I hear your voice, it makes my heart race.
- I can’t wait to see you again and spend more time together.
- I can’t imagine my life without you.
Ask: Getting to Know Each Other
Texting is a great way to keep in touch with your significant other without having to be in the same room together. By talking through text, you can get to know each other better and build stronger relationships.
Here are a few topics to discuss with your boyfriend over text:
1. What are your favorite and least favorite things about being in a relationship?
2. What are your thoughts on love?
3. What are your thoughts on commitment?
4. What are your thoughts on relationships?
5. What are your thoughts on sex?
Listen: Showing Interest
I hope you’re doing well. I wanted to touch base with you about something.
I noticed that you’ve been spending a lot of time talking to (name of girl). I wanted to let you know that I noticed and it’s really cool that you’re interested in her.
I think it would be great if you two could get to know each other better. I’m sure she would be a great friend and it would be a lot of fun to go out with you two.
If you’re interested, I’ll be happy to set up a time for you to meet her.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know and see what you think.
Plan: Making Plans
1.Hey! How’s your day going?
2.I’m thinking about you – what are you up to?
3.Do you want to grab a drink tonight?
4.I’m going to try something new tonight – what do you think?
5.Hope you have a great night!
Conclusion: Strengthening Bonds
Texting can be a great way to stay connected with your boyfriend. By exchanging witty and clever messages, you can strengthen the bonds between you. Not only that, but you can also learn a lot about him. If you’re ever unsure about how to say something, or if you just want to have a little fun, texting is a great way to do that. So don’t be afraid to get creative!