What Are Some Fun Conversation Starters
Do you ever find yourself in a conversation with someone and you just don’t know what to say? It can be intimidating to start a conversation with someone you don’t know or don’t have much in common with. But don’t worry, there are plenty of fun conversation starters that can help you break the ice and get the conversation going. In this article, I will provide you with some interesting, unique, and funny conversation starters that will help make any conversation more interesting. From icebreakers to funny questions, there’s something for everyone. So, let’s get started!
7 BEST Conversation Starters GUARANTEED To Work! (Small Talk Tips)
Fun Conversation Starters
1. Suppose you could travel through time. Where would you like to go and when?
- What’s the best and worst advice you’ve ever been given?
- Why do we love gossip?
- What’s your favorite tourist destination?
- How do you deal with stress?
Ice Breaker Questions
- How did you get interested in conversation?
- What is your favorite conversation starter?
- How do you think conversation can be improved?
- What are some fun conversation starters?
- What do you think makes a great conversationist?
Games to Play
My favorite conversation starters are the classic “What’s your name?” and “What do you do?” Questions.
Other fun conversation starters include: “What’s your favorite movie?” “What’s your favorite book?” “What’s your favorite music artist?” “Do you have any hobbies?” “What’s your ethnicity?” “What’s your religion?” “What’s your favorite food?” “What’s your favorite color?” “What is your favorite animal?” “What is your favorite thing to do on vacation?” “What is your favorite thing to do for fun?”
1. We all have stories that we love to tell, whether it be about our favorite vacation spot or the time we prank-called our best friend. What’s the best story you’ve ever told?
- What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- What are some of your favorite things to do in your free time?
- What do you think are some of the biggest challenges facing professionals today?
- Favourite blockbuster movies of all time?
- Are there any movie genres that you particularly enjoy?
- What’s your favourite scene/moment in any movie?
- Do you think that movies have a significant impact on society and how?
- Directors and actors often receive a lot of criticism but do you think they deserve it? Why or why not?
Now that the US election is over, we can all finally move on from the drama. But what do we do now that our brains are just churning with all the new information?
Some people like to stay in bed all day and let their brains lazy around in their heads, while others like to get up and do something. I’m in the second group, and I thought I’d share with you some fun conversation starters that I use to keep my mind active and my conversations witty.
1. What are your thoughts on the US election?
- Who do you think won?
- What do you think the implications of the election will be?
- What are some of the other big news stories of the week?
- What are some of your favorite topics to talk about?
- Why did you choose your profession?
- What drives you to continue learning?
- What are some of your favorite challenges you’ve faced as a professional?
- What motivates you to stay current in your field?
- What do you find the most rewarding aspect of your job?
In my line of work, I am constantly learning new things, meeting new people, and overcoming new challenges. It is all very rewarding. In addition, I find that I can always be helpful to someone, and I enjoy helping others.