What Are Some Conversation Starters With A Girl
Do you ever find yourself struggling to start a conversation with a girl? It can be intimidating, especially if you don’t know her well. But don’t worry, there are plenty of conversation starters that are sure to get the conversation flowing. In this article, I will discuss some great conversation starters to help break the ice and get the conversation going. From lighthearted topics to deeper conversations, this article will provide you with some tips and tricks to get the conversation started with a girl. So, let’s get started!
7 Conversation Starters That Attract ALL Women (Copy These Lines!)
- So, what do you do?
- Do you like going out?
- What’s your favorite place to go on vacation?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What are your favorite books?
- “I love when you’re playful.”
- “I love the way you think.”
- “You have such a great sense of humor.”
- “You’re so creative.”
- “You’re an amazing listener.”
1. Hi, I’m a girl too!
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What kind of girl are you?
- How do you feel about yourself?
- What’s your biggest fear?
1. What type of girl are you?
I am confident and independent. I love spending time with family and friends, and I enjoy trying new things. I am also a bit of a perfectionist, so I like to keep my life organized and clean.
1) “So, what do you do?” (This is the most basic conversation starter. You can also ask about their hobbies or interests.)
2) “You seem like you have a lot of fun.” (This is a compliment, and it will make her feel good. She’ll appreciate the kind words.)
3) “I can’t believe how well you dress for your job.” (This is a compliment, and it will make her feel good. She’ll appreciate the kind words.)
4) “I’m surprised you don’t have more friends.” (This is a compliment, and it will make her feel good. She’ll appreciate the kind words.)
5) “So, what’s your story?” (This is a question that will get her to open up and share her story with you. She’ll feel good about herself and trust you more.)
1. Hi, my name is _____ and I’m a flirting expert.
- I’ve been flirting my whole life and I know all the ins and outs.
- I can tell when you’re interested in me and I can use that to my advantage.
- Let’s chat and let me show you how I flirt.
- Are you interested in learning how to flirt too?
1. So, what do you do?
- I’m a lawyer.
- That sounds really exciting.
- What’s the most interesting case you’ve ever worked on?
- So, how do you think about the law?
Conclusion: Great Conversation
- So, what do you do?
- What’s your favorite thing about your work?
- How would you describe your style?
- What’s your favorite thing about your personal life?
- What’s your favorite thing about living in your city?