Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend Over The Phone
It can be hard to come up with things to talk about with your boyfriend over the phone. Whether you’re in a long-distance relationship or just need to stay in touch, it’s always nice to have a list of topics to draw from. Communication is key in any relationship, so having engaging conversations with your partner is important. Here are some conversation topics to help you keep the conversation going with your boyfriend over the phone. From lighthearted topics to more serious conversations, this list has something for everyone. So put down the phone and enjoy talking to your boyfriend!
Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend (15 Best Topics)
Talking on the Phone
1. What are you currently doing?
- What are your thoughts on the current news?
- What are your thoughts on the current weather?
- What are your thoughts on the current events?
- What are your plans for the weekend?
Finding Common Interests
My boyfriend and I have been dating for about six months now and we have really begun to develop a close relationship. The one thing that we have found to be really important to us is our mutual interests. We have been able to find a lot of common ground, which has really helped strengthen our bond.
One of the things that we have bonded over is our love of comic books. We both have a huge collection and we love spending time discussing the different storylines and characters. We have also been able to get together and watch some of our favorite movies based on comic books.
We have also been able to find some common interests in other areas as well. We both like to play video games and watch movies. We also enjoy going out for food and drinks and spending time together. These common interests have really helped us to become closer as a couple.
Discussing Movies and Music
Hey! So I was thinking,
What would be a really fun way to spend a weekend?
I was thinking about going to the movies and listening to music. It sounds like a really great idea! What about you? Do you want to go see a movie or listen to music?
Talking About Current Events
Hi! I wanted to talk with you about something that’s been on my mind lately…
I was thinking about all the things that have been going on in the world, and it really makes me feel stressed out. I don’t know if you’re feeling the same way, but I thought it might be a good idea to talk about it over the phone.
What do you think?
There’s so much going on in the world right now, and I just feel really overwhelmed. I don’t know if you’re feeling the same way, but I think it might be a good idea to talk about it over the phone. I think it would be really helpful to get your thoughts on what’s going on, and see if we can come up with any solutions. What do you think?
Sharing Funny Stories
1. When I was feeling down, my best friend would call and we’d tell each other funny stories over the phone. It always made me feel better.
2. I think it’s really important to have close friends who can share funny stories with you when you’re feeling down. It helps to take the focus off of your problems and puts it on something funny and light-hearted.
3. I also think it’s important to make time for laughter. Too often we get so wrapped up in our lives that we forget to laugh at ourselves and our silly mistakes.
4. If you ever need a funny story to brighten your day, or to take your mind off of something tough, I’d be happy to share one with you.
5. So if you ever happen to be feeling down, or need a good laugh, don’t hesitate to call me. I’d be more than happy to share a story with you.
Checking In With Each Other
Hey, it’s me. How are you doing today?
I just wanted to check in with you and see how you’re feeling. Everything okay?
Thanks for letting me know. I’ll try to keep in better touch so we can stay in touch.
Hey, it’s me. How are things going?
I just wanted to check in with you and see how things are going. Everything okay?
Thanks for letting me know. I’ll try to keep in touch so we can stay in touch.
Engaging in Mutual Support
1. When we’re feeling down, it’s really helpful to have someone we can talk to.
2. It’s a lot easier to bounce back when we have someone to support us.
3. Being able to talk to each other allows us to work through our problems and come out stronger on the other end.
4. Sometimes it’s just nice to hear a friend’s voice, no matter what’s going on.
5. Knowing that we can always rely on each other is really reassuring.
Conclusion: Meaningful Conversation
I hope you’re having a good day. I wanted to call and chat with you about something important.
I think it would be really beneficial for us to talk on the phone more often. It’s great for keeping in touch and we can really have meaningful conversations this way.
What do you think? Would you be interested in trying this out?
Talk to you soon!