Stuff To Talk About With Your Bf Over Text
Staying in touch with your significant other is one of the most important elements of a healthy relationship. Whether you are in a long-distance relationship or just going through a busy season, texting is a great way to keep the connection alive. But, it can be hard to come up with interesting topics to talk about over text. That’s why it’s important to have some ideas in mind. In this article, I’m going to share some great stuff to talk about with your boyfriend over text. From funny stories to deep conversations, you’ll find plenty of topics to keep your conversations going. So, grab your phone and let’s get started!
Things To Talk About With Your Boyfriend (15 Best Topics)
Texting Your BF
I hope you’re doing well. I’m just texting to check in. How are things? I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately.
I think you’re really smart and funny. I also think you’re really cute. I hope you don’t mind me saying that, but I think you’re really pretty.
I hope you’re spending your weekend with your friends and family. I miss spending time with you.
I hope you have a goodnight and a happy Monday.
Talk to you later.
Ice Breakers: Get the Conversation Started
1. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you and wanted to say thank you for the icebreakers we’ve been doing lately. They’ve been really fun and getting to know you better.
- I hope you’re having a good day and that you’re not too busy. I just wanted to touch base and see how things are going.
- I think we’re making good progress and I’m looking forward to seeing more of you.
- Hey, just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you and wanted to say thank you for your help. I’m really starting to feel better and the sessions are really helping.
- Just wanted to let you know that I’m thinking about you and wanted to say thank you for your support. I really appreciate it and it’s really helping me.
Sharing Interests: What Do You Both Enjoy?
I wanted to ask you what you’re interested in. You seem really passionate about your work, and I’m curious to see what else you enjoy. Do you like going out and doing activities with friends? What kind of music do you like? Or maybe reading? There’s so much to enjoy, and I want to know what makes you happy. 🙂
Asking Questions: Get to Know Each Other
2. How was your day today?
- What are you working on?
- How was your night?
- What are you thinking about right now?
1. So, how was your day today?
2. I typically work on a lot of paperwork and then I have to go to court, so it was a pretty long day.
3. What are you working on?
4. I’m on my way to a party, but I’ll tell you all about it when I get there.
5. What are you thinking about right now?
Cute Exchanges: Send Flirty Responses
Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I saw you at the grocery store the other day and I really liked the way you were dressed. It was very stylish.
I’m glad you liked it! I was really feeling that outfit and I think you would too. I’m glad you liked it.
I hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I think you’re really cute.
I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately and I really enjoy your company. I hope you’re doing well.
Inside Jokes: Laugh Together
I was just thinking about you, and it occurred to me that we could really use some laughs in our lives. I know we’ve been through a lot lately, but it would be nice to just relax and have some fun again.
What about you? Do you think we could find some time to get together and laugh together? I think it would be really refreshing.
Anyway, just let me know if you’re free sometime and we’ll figure something out!
Spontaneous Surprises: Shake Things Up
Hey there, love!
I wanted to give you something special today – I’ve arranged for us to go out for breakfast later on, but I wanted to surprise you first! I think it will be a fun way to start the day.
I know you’re probably wondering what I’ve got planned – but I can’t tell you yet! I want to keep it a surprise for you.
I hope you have a great day and that we can spend some quality time together later on!
Conclusion: Make Meaningful Connections
Hey, so I was thinking… What do you think about ___________? I think it would be really cool if we did ___________ together. What do you think?
I was thinking the same thing! I think it would be fun to try ___________ together. What do you think?