Late Night Text Conversation Topics
Late night text conversations can be a great way to connect with friends or family members who live far away. From discussing your day or sharing funny memes, to exchanging stories and advice, there’s no limit to the topics of conversations you can have. If you’re ever struggling to come up with something to talk about, here are some ideas for late night text conversation topics to get the ball rolling. Whether it’s deep or light-hearted, I’m sure you and your conversation partner can find something to talk about. So, grab your phone and let’s get started!
5 GREAT Tips On How To KEEP A Conversation Going Thru TEXT | (USE ON YOUR CRUSH)
Late Night Texting
1) Hey, I’m getting ready for bed. What are you up to?
2) Just finished up some paperwork. Ready for bed?
3) Just woke up. Had a great night’s sleep. Wanna chat?
4) Had a rough night. Need to talk?
5) Just woke up. Had a terrible night’s sleep. Anything interesting happen while I was asleep?
Hey! How’re you doing?
I’m doing well thanks. How about yourself?
I’m good, thanks. How was your day?
It was good, thank you. I’m glad you had a good one.
Getting to Know Someone
1.So what do you do?
2.What’s your favorite thing about your job?
3.How do you stay up-to-date on new technologies?
4.What are you working on right now?
5.What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
So, what’s up?
How was your day?
What are you working on?
What are your thoughts on the current state of the world?
What’s your favorite late night TV show?
Jokes & Humor
1) How was your day?
2) What’s been on your mind lately?
3) What’s your favorite late night show?
4) What’s the best and worst advice you’ve ever been given?
5) What’s the best (or worst) thing that’s happened to you recently?
1. So, what are you up to tonight?
2. What have you been up to lately?
3. Do you have any interesting late night stories?
4. What’s the best late night show you’ve ever seen?
5. What’s your favorite late night food?
Conclusion: Fun and Interesting
How’s your night going?
It’s been going good. I’m just about to finish up my shift, so I should be able to get some sleep soon.
That’s good. I’m glad you’re having a good night.
Yeah, I’m just excited to get some rest.
That’s understandable. I know how it feels.
Yeah, me too. I’ll talk to you soon.