Interesting Topics To Talk About With Your Girlfriend Over Text
Texting can be an amazing way to stay connected with your girlfriend and keep your relationship alive and vibrant. Whether you’ve been dating for a few weeks or a few years, finding interesting topics to talk about with your girlfriend over text can be a challenge. That’s why I’ve compiled this list of interesting topics to help make your conversations more engaging and meaningful. From funny topics to deep conversations, this article has it all. Read on to discover some great topics to text your girlfriend and keep the conversation going!
Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend (With 15 tips)
1. What are your thoughts on relationships? What makes them work or not work for you?
- How do you handle communication problems between you and your partner?
- How do you handle conflict? Do you try to avoid it or do you find a resolution?
- Do you think that your partner is emotionally or physically abusive towards you? If so, how do you deal with that?
- Do you have any advice for someone in a similar situation to yours?
Topic 1: Shared Interests
I really love doing puzzles and I’m really good at reading people. I think it’s really important to be able to read people and figure out what they’re thinking.
I also really like going on walks and exploring new places. I think it’s really important to be able to see new things and experience different cultures.
Last but not least, I really enjoy cooking and baking. I think it’s important to be able to cook and bake your own food, and it’s also really fun!
Do you have any favorite activities or things that you like to do too?
Topic 2: Current Events
I was just thinking about the current events. It’s really interesting how everything is playing out.
I’m sure there are a lot of people out there who are just as curious as I am about what’s going on.
If you ever want to talk about it, I’m always up for a discussion.
Topic 3: Fun Questions
1. What are some fun questions you would ask a person?
- What are some of your favorite fun facts?
- What are some of your favorite things to do in your free time?
- What are some of your favorite activities to do with your friends?
- What are some of your favorite things to eat?
Topic 4: Inside Jokes
There’s nothing like a good inside joke to keep your girlfriend entertained over text. Whether you and your gal share a common laugh or you come up with unique jokes on the fly, making each other laugh is essential to a strong relationship. Here are a few tips for crafting killer inside jokes:
– Keep it simple. Jokes that require too much setup (i.e. explaining the joke in great detail) are less likely to be appreciated. Keep it Short and Sweet.
– Be creative. Jokes that rely on puns, wordplay, and other creative elements are especially appreciated by girlfriends.
– Pay attention to your girlfriend’s reactions. If she doesn’t get it right away, don’t sweat it. Humor takes time to develop and sometimes your gal just needs a little help getting the joke. Don’t be afraid to explain it a few more times until she gets it.
– Be prepared to laugh. Jokes that make you laugh are always appreciated. If you don’t get a reaction from your girlfriend, chances are she isn’t laugh-out-loud funny.
Topic 5: Compliments
You: Hi! How are you doing today?
Your girlfriend: I’m doing well, thank you for asking! I really appreciate the compliments you gave me earlier. They made me feel really good.
You: You’re welcome! I just think you’re really amazing. You’re so talented and smart, and you’re so cute too.
Your girlfriend: Thank you! I really appreciate your compliments. They mean a lot to me.
I was thinking about you and realized that there’s a lot we don’t talk about. I was thinking about what we could talk about and came up with a few ideas. I hope you’re doing well and that we can have some fun exploring these topics over text.
1. What do you like to do for fun?
- What are your interests?
- What challenges have you faced in your life and how did you overcome them?
- How do you think the world will look in 10 years?
- What advice would you give to someone starting out in their career?