Interesting Topics To Talk About With Your Boyfriend Over Text
As a couple, it can be difficult to find new and interesting topics to talk about with your boyfriend over text. To make the conversation more exciting and engaging, I’ve compiled a list of topics that can help you break the ice and keep the conversation going. From funny questions to philosophical topics, this list covers a wide range of potential conversation starters. Whether you’re starting a brand new conversation or just want to spice up an ongoing one, this list of interesting topics to talk about with your boyfriend over text will help you hit it off. So, let’s get started!
Starting the Conversation
1. Hey, how’ve you been?
2. What’ve you been up to?
3. What’re you working on?
4. That sounds interesting! Can you tell me more?
5. Sounds like you’ve been busy. How’d you find the time to do that?
Icebreakers: Fun Questions
What’s your favorite icebreaker?
How about a fun question? If you could time travel and choose any time period to visit, where would it be and what would you do?
What’s your favorite book, and why?
What’s your favorite type of food, and why?
What’s your favorite movie, and why?
What’s your favorite music artist, and why?
Deep Talks: Meaningful Conversation
1. Over text, talk about interesting topics that don’t require face-to-face interaction. This can be anything from current events to hobbies to favorite movies.
- Don’t be afraid to converse about anything and everything – even if you don’t feel confident talking to your boyfriend in person.
- Lead the conversation by asking questions, and offer your opinion on topics that interest you.
- Be funny and charming when texting with your boyfriend, and keep the conversation light and fun.
- Make sure to text often, and keep the relationship fresh and exciting.
Shared Interests: Common Topics
Did you have a good day yesterday?
I did! I just spent a lot of time with my friends and we went shopping. It was so much fun.
It sounds like you had a great day. What did you get?
I got this beautiful blouse from H&M. It’s so soft and comfortable.
That sounds like a great purchase. What about your other purchases?
I also got this skirt from Zara and this top from ASOS. I love them both!
That’s great news! You look very stylish in those items. What about your favorite thing?
My favorite thing was this necklace from Zara. It’s so beautiful and I love the simplicity of it.
That sounds like a great purchase. What about your least favorite thing?
My least favorite thing was this skirt from Topshop. It was really tight and it made me really uncomfortable.
Memory Lane: Revisiting History
Hey! So I was thinking, maybe we could go on a little “memory lane” next time we’re together. Like, revisit some of the history that we’ve shared together. It might be fun! Let me know what you think!
Relationship: Discussing Your Bond
I hope you’re doing well. Wanted to touch base and discuss something with you. We’ve been close for awhile now and I wanted to know if there’s anything specific you’d like to talk about. We can always take things from there.
I really appreciate your friendship and I think we have a lot in common. I think our relationship is really special and I want to make sure it lasts. I think we should explore all the possibilities that come with it.
Let me know what you think!
Conclusion: Making Memories
We all want to make memories with our loved ones, and text conversations can be a great way to do that. Sometimes, it’s hard to find the time to actually go out and do things together, but with a little creativity, we can make memories just by talking.
Here are some ideas for things to talk about when texting with your boyfriend:
1. What kind of memories are you most looking to make together? What are you both interested in?
- Have you ever done anything memorable together? What was it and how did it turn out?
- What are some of your favorite text conversations? Why are they your favorite?
- How do you make time to spend together as a couple? Is there anything you do to make time for each other that you love?
- What would be your dream date? What would you do on that date? What would be on the agenda?